My first time trying out making a terrarium. I made this as a gift for my friend’s birthday since he likes cactus. I’m really happy with the output (feeling proud). I’m such a newbie in this kind of stuff so I wasn’t able to get the step-by-step photos because my hands were covered with soil.
Anyway, Ta-da! Here it is:
- Cactus (I just cut some cactus in our garden. You can purchase different kinds / colours depending on what look you want to achieve)
- Clear glass container (there are many to choose from. They vary in shapes and sizes)
- Soil (I used organic soil)
- Decorative stuff
- Clean the container and dry it completely. This will prevent fungi from growing inside your terrarium. It is also ideal to use something that has a wide opening—this makes moving and placing things inside more easily.
- Now, it is time to layer in…
View original post 186 more words