Last night I made the most amazing pumpkin muffins. These muffins were reminiscent of my pre paleo days when my sister and I would make pumpkin muffins from a tin of pumpkin and a box of betty crocker. We would then slab on loads of cool whip (fat free, naturally) And indulge all night long.
These bad boys, I would hastened to say, are even better! Especially with the Maple/Cinnamon frosting I added.
The muffins themselves come from The Primal Palate. So pop on over there to check out how to make them. Check out the ingredient list though!
- 1/2 cup coconut flour, sifted
- 6 omega 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup yacon syrup, or maple syrup
- 1/2 cup pure pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp sea salt or kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin spice blend
Super simple, super easy, and…
View original post 348 more words